Premier Zurich Limo Service
Looking for a luxurious Zurich limo service? Look no further than the LGV Limo! This first-class limousine service offers the ultimate in style, comfort, and convenience.
137 Limousines To Choose From
Sedan + SUV's
Our sedan and SUV vehicles range from 2-6 passengers.
Stretch Limousines range from 8-20 passengers.
Sprinter vans are great for medium size groups of up to 15 passengers.
Party buses offer space for up to 28 passengers.
Mini coach buses are great for larger groups of up to 50 passengers.
Zurich is a bustling city with plenty to see and do. From the beautiful old town to the lively nightlife, there's something for everyone. If you're looking for a way to explore Zurich in style, LGV Limo offers a luxury Zurich limo service that will take you wherever you want to go. Our experienced drivers will pick you up from your hotel or any other location in Zurich and take you on a tour of the city.
Zurich Limo Service
We offer a wide range of Zurich limousine services options to suit your needs, whether you’re looking for a comfortable ride to the airport or a luxurious experience for a night out on the town. Our fleet of vehicles includes sedans, SUVs, and limousines, so we have something to suit every taste and budget. Our team of professional drivers are courteous and experienced, so you can relax and enjoy your ride.
All arrivals include 30 minutes of free wait time for domestic flights and 1 hour for international arrivals.
We track and monitor all flights in case of any delays or early arrivals to ensure your Chauffeur is there on time.
With 100% on-time arrival our clients can rest assured that we will get them to their destination with no delay.
Car Service Switzerland
Car Service Switzerland by LGV Limo offers a premium car service that can take you anywhere you need to go in style. With a fleet of luxury vehicles at your disposal, we can get you where you need to be in comfort and style. Whether you’re looking for a quick ride to the airport or a night on the town, we’ve got you covered.
We offer a wide range of services to make your experience with us truly unique. Our team of professional drivers are always on hand to provide you with door-to-door service, and we’re happy to customize our services to meet your specific needs. We know that getting around Switzerland can be tough, so let us take the stress out of transportation for you.
When you book with Car Service Switzerland by LGV Limo, you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible service. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for our clients. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Chauffeur Service Zurich
Airport Car Service
Looking for a Zurich Airport limo service that won’t break the bank? Look no further than LGV Limo. We offer premier Zurich airport transportation at an affordable price, so you can relax and enjoy your time in Switzerland without having to worry about how you’re going to get around.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, we have a vehicle that will fit your needs. Our fleet includes sedans, SUVs, and even vans, so we can accommodate groups of any size. And our experienced drivers know the ins and outs of Zurich airport, so you can rest assured that you’ll get to your destination on time.
So why wait? Book your Zurich Airport limo service today!
Things to do in Zurich
1. Go for a walk in the old town – The best way to explore Zurich is on foot, and the best place to start is in the old town. Stroll through the narrow streets and admire the historic buildings. If you get tired, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants to stop for a break.
2. Visit the Swiss National Museum – The Swiss National Museum is a must-see for anyone interested in Swiss history and culture. Located in the heart of Zurich, the museum houses an impressive collection of artefacts from all over Switzerland.
3. Take a boat ride on Lake Zurich – A boat ride on Lake Zurich is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. There are several companies that offer boat tours, and you can even rent a boat for yourself if you want to explore the lake at your own pace.
4. Visit the Zoo – The Zurich Zoo is one of the best zoos in Europe, and it’s definitely worth a visit. With over 200 species of animals, the zoo is a great place to learn about wildlife.
5. Go hiking in the Alps – If you’re looking for an outdoor adventure, head to the Swiss Alps for some hiking. There are numerous trails to choose from, and the scenery is simply breathtaking