If you’re looking for an amazing vacation destination, look no further than Puerto Vallarta! This beautiful city has something for everyone, from incredible beaches to world-class restaurants. In this blog post, we’ll explore 18 of the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta. Whether you’re looking for a fun day out with the family or an intimate romantic getaway, we’ve got you covered!
1. Visit the Los Arcos Marine Reserve
2. Take a Sunset Cruise
3. Go Whale Watching
4. Visit Yelapa waterfall
5. Hike to the top of Cerro de la Cruz for incredible views of the city
6. stroll through the Malecon Boardwalk and check out the local art scene
7. Get up close and personal with sea turtles at Tortuga Bay
8. Sample some of the best tequila at a local distillery tour
10. explore the ancient ruins of El Tuito de Cobre Mine Park
11. For an adrenaline-pumping experience, go zip-lining through the jungle!
12. Visit the Puerto Vallarta Museum to learn about the city’s history
13. Take a walk on the wild side at the Mismaloya Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
14. Snorkel or scuba dive in the crystal clear waters off of Banderas Bay
15. Tee off at one of Puerto Vallarta’s many world-class golf courses
16. Shop till you drop at the Plaza Las Glorias Shopping Center
17. Experience traditional Mexican cuisine at one of Puerto Vallarta’s many delicious restaurants
18. Relax and rejuvenate at one of Puerto Vallarta’s luxurious spas
Puerto Vallarta truly has something for everyone! Whether you’re looking for an action-packed vacation or a relaxing getaway, be sure to add this amazing city to your travel list.
Looking for more travel inspiration? Check out our blog post on 18 things to do in Cabo San Lucas!
Things to do with kids in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
1. Take a walk on the Malecón: This oceanside walk is perfect for a morning or evening stroll. The views of the Bay of Banderas are breathtaking, and there are plenty of places to stop and enjoy a snack or drink.
2. Visit the Vallarta Zoo: This zoo is home to over 250 animals from all over the world. Kids will love getting up close to lions, tigers, and monkeys!
3. Go swimming at Los Muertos Beach: This beach is great for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing. It’s also one of the most popular beaches in Puerto Vallarta, so it’s always lively and fun.
4. Ride horses at Rancho El Charro: This ranch offers horseback riding tours through the beautiful Mexican countryside. It’s a great way to see some of the local scenery and enjoy some fresh air.
5. Take a day trip to Sayulita: This small town is located about an hour north of Puerto Vallarta and is known for its stunning beaches and laid-back atmosphere. It’s a great place to spend a day relaxing in the sun.